Sunday, November 4, 2012

Been gone, for sooo long!

Hello everyone!

I missed you all! I hope you are doing well. I haven't posted anything in a while, for that I apologize. A lot of things happened since. Dom is in kindergarten, & Solana is running! I got myself an iPhone and joined the millions of Instagrammers & tadaa enthusiasts - if you have an Instagram or tadaa account, please let me know. So feel free to follow me there too, @carlasdeleon!

I'll be posting from where I left off (April 2012), so I'll be busy updating my blog & catching up on my google reader. Have a wonderful week, my friends!!!

Xo,
Carla

4 comments:

Elisse said...

Glad to see you back to blogging :)

cb said...

Too precious! It must be so exciting that he started school. My niece just started preschool and she loves it!
Xo,cb

cArLa said...

Thanks, slowly but surely! Xo

cArLa said...

I'm happy your niece loves pre-k! I hope this enthusiasm continues every year for Dom.